Replacing Touch Screen on a Siemens Panel PC

alexhv

Sorry if my query is not for this forum.
I have a Siemens Panel PC, which has the screen (touchscreen) and the CPU, separated about 15 meters.
While I wait for the Siemens spare, I want to put an industrial Monitor TouchScreen. To my knowledge, these monitors requires two cables to connect to the CPU, the traditional VGA video cable, and cable "touch controller" that can be serial or usb.
I can not use the serial beacuse all the PC serial ports are busy, so my new monitor should send touch control through USB.
Since I have no experience on remote monitors (15 m), I wonder if anyone has had experience and how to extend the USB signal between the monitor and CPU.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Alex