replacing plc 2-20 with plc 2-30

Lsocrat

I have a plc @-20 in my factory where i cannot anymore upload the ladder program . . I Have in front of me a plc 2-30 .. Can i replace it ? can i upload the Program Without Further additions or Change.
please advise

When you say you "...cannot anymore upload the ladder program.", does that mean it's full and can't handle more code or that there's something going wrong and you can't get the program out of it?

Note that there's some ambiguity with "upload" vs "download" with different software platforms reversing the direction of the transfer towards or from the PLC.

Similar Topics

I hope this post doesn't start a deluge of opinions and arguments... I have a Toshiba EX40Plus and EX20 Expansion. Is there a modern counterpart...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Im planning to replace existing temperature controllers with a PLC. The setup will be aprox 8 thermocuples, and the outputs are 8...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Being a bit of a noobie with regards to the hardware side of controllogix, I'm after some guidence with the upgrade and replacement of a...
Replies
Views
I currently have a 1336 hard wired drive that I would like to swap to a 700 using a Rio adpt. How do I go about configuring this in plc 5. We...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a PLC 5/40E (1785-L40E/F) which is not working. We do have others like PLC 5/40, 5/60 and a 5/80 in our stock. I like to know if I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom