AB Website PLC code posting

russrmartin

Has anyone else heard of a spot on AB's website where PLC code examples can be posted for people to copy, comment on, or just look at for fun? My distrubuter has talked of this, but I have yet to see it or find it.

Russ

russrmartin said:
... It looks pretty bare at this point yet.

There is quite a bit of stuff under the compact logix - although I can't say I'm impressed with the overall quality of the code. All in all though its probably a good resource. I would rather have RSForums back however.

What happened to Rockwell's Forums?

I used to go to the Logix forums quite frequently a few years ago, but lately have been here. I noticed a gradual decline of Rockwell feedback.
Ken, what happened? A lack of interest, money?

Mike

Thanks!

Mickey,
Thanks for the link. I didn't think to search for it - I'm usually stopping by here once a day and hadn't seen the topic.

Mike