Wincc 6.0 cant open the project

jjvjj

I copy a WINCC6.0 project from other computer,but my wincc6 cant open the project and system give a warning:HResult Error 0x8004610a:(null),I am a rookie,help me,thanx

Hello;

Since you copied the project from another computer, the Computer Name property of the project still holds the original computer's name. Try changing the computer name in the Computer icon of the project, and put the name of the new computer (if you need to find it, it is located in the Control Panel, System, Computer Name tab).

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a project in tia wincc professional v 15 in a virtual machine. I want to transfer the run time on the same PC on host OS. When I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Im hoping someone on here can help me. I have a s7 1500 plc and wincc scada version 7 sp3. I cant seem to get the scada to connect...
Replies
Views
This is a peeve of mine. Why can some posters - OPs in particular - not figure out to distinguish between WinCC and WinCC Flexible ? Here is a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom