simple question

eastkodakguy

Does siemens have a s5 windows based programming software. I have seen a dos based version of the s5? very simple question here, I have tried finding this on the siemens website but was unable to locate it
thanks in advance

Eastkodakguy,

Siemens do not do a version of step 5 for windows, although there step 5 for dos does run in a dos window in windows 95, 98, 2000 and nt.

There are other companies that do s5 for windows but I am not sure of these as we only use the siemens version due to compatability issues.

Kind Regards

Barry Humphries

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
Will going online with a modicon controller in Proworx 32 write to the controller? I have a backup of the program open and would like to go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom