S7-314IFM Analog out

Hi
I've got an S7-314 IFM. How do I address the analog out?
And while I'm on my soap box - has anyone ever found anything useful from the Siemens on-line tech support? It makes the AB site look professional.

http://www.ad.siemens.de/meta/index_76.htm
That is not useful in my mind !
The 1'st address you can see it when you add your unti in Hardware configurator in Step-S7. That address is as Pheripheral I/O as PIW???
or something like that. Then you can give the symbolic names for AIO-signals in the same session. Put focus to your card in Rack and use richt button clic etc..

Try using QW128. The built-in I/O has fixed addressing. There is a scale block in the s7-TI library FC105 or FC106 that does scaling and unscaling so that you can use 0.0 - 100.0% for the full analog range. If you don't use the scale block, you can use Int 0-27648 to output 0-10 volts or 0-20ma

I will add one thing

If you have any link or know how to get to the siemens support site NOTE that in TOP left corner is a SEARCH box, enter any keywords there and it will take you to that information, the more descriptive you are the better the information pertaining to your situation.

IF you open the corresponding folders in the TREE on the left pertaining to your subject then use the SEARCH feature it will offer ONLY the information pertaining to that subject.

Simens is different but is just as in depth with information pertaining to their products as any company. If you look at the main page for automation it also offers some online tutorials on a variety of subjects.

Siemens is just different from AB, as a knowledgeable person it is your responsibility to learn to use what they offer, every site offers information in a different format. A business the size of Siemens, which has a large database of information, will do it the best way they can to provide this information.

I personally have found the Siemens automation support site to be very informative/helpful along with their Tech Support people in Tennessee(US).

RRobins - thanks - exactly what I needed.

Reference comments about the Siemens tech support website. I know how to search. On this particular query I searched for S7-314IFM and it returned results on WinCC.
I feel my time is better utilised designing software than learning the idiosyncrasies of poorly designed websites.