Slc500 Newbie Needs Help

techruz

to all,
i have just picked up an ab slc500. i am in need of some software to begin tinkering with it. does anyone know if there is a place where i can download the nessecary files? from what i have gathered so far, i believe that i need: rslinx (plus drivers) and RSLogix. any other links to sites with learning resources for this controller would also be greatly apprecieted. i am excieted to get started.

thanks!

techruz,

Welcome to the site...

You need Rslogix, on the same CD it will have RSlinx (lite) you can use that, check with your AB dealer for what packages they have or maybe check on e-bay..you must get a license to run Logix 500

Similar Topics

Teaching my self AB programming. Doing pretty good untill I got to Analog! Can anybody help w/ type of logic needed (register add. etc.)to for...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
can the slc500 5/05 send a email and text over Ethernet ?
Replies
Views
Hello, did anybody know, if there exist an converting cable like the1492-CM1746-M01 (for an 1746-IB16 to an 5069-IB16), for an 1746-HSCE to an...
Replies
Views
Customer is buying several spare 504 CPU's to have one handy when there's an issue with the ones in operation. Having them on the shelf for years...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom