Converting SLC500 to CompactLogix

Hello, did anybody know, if there exist an converting cable like the1492-CM1746-M01 (for an 1746-IB16 to an 5069-IB16), for an 1746-HSCE to an 5069-HSC2XOB4 ?

Download IAB or "integrated architecture builder" from Rockwell. You can preconfigure your complete system along with the "special" cables you require. It will also help you from making mistakes with the 5069 system as far as Mod Power and SA Power.

Thank you for the Information, but what I am looking for was an fixed converting Cable from Rockwell.
That´s because I have seen an offer that they call "plug and play" .
They offers an complete System with Rockwell converting Cable without any wiring.

So Iam lokking for this cable.
If this not exist, they made an offer that´s not ok.