Converting ps3 to slc500

Maybe someone has 100% working version of Sucosoft for PS3-DC PLC?
I need it very badly, because I have bought 2 pieces of PS3, and I cannot make them work. I'm not sure what is wrong - is this my Sucosoft or DIY RS232-RS485 converter...
If somebody has circuit of original ZB4-510-UM1 interface, I'm kindly asking to share it with me :)

If you can help me, please, send it to [email protected].
It would be appreciated.

Regards!
Milosz.

I do not have either of it. however i only have the suco control manual are you refering to it. I am just using the hand-held PGR,to communicate with my PS3

bkbalan

Hi i am almost finish with my convertion however having some problem with converting the SR command anyone with any experince converting this SR command to SLC ladder logic. I cannot understand the manual though it explains how it works, if anyone here have got an example would be handy.