Losing documentation with RS logix

It seems when I do some changes in a programme using RS logix I often lose my documentation in some of the rungs and the adresses stays their. Maybe some one knows what I'm doing rong or if this is a problem with RS logix.

I appreciate any help Thanks!

The rung comment in RSLogix500 attaches either to the rung number or to the last output (target of a move, counter address, whatever) on the current rung. If you are attaching comments to the output and then, later, changing the last output device then the comment will change or disappear.

Similar Topics

I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
I am working with beckhoff plc in twincat 3 environment. I have a array of struct which I want to make persistent. I declared it with...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens 1515 controller with the configuration of cards (input, output, safety input, safety input, safety output). I am having an issue...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom