OT Shielded sensor leads

sparkysliderz

Hi guys, just a quick question!

Does anyone know who can supply me with shielded M8 Angled 3Pin sensor leads please? (time is running out for me on this one!)

Thanks in advance guys!

Oops - just reread the post and noticed "shielded". These may not be, don't have time to look again right now.First on Google. Phoenix Contact, probably any one that makes cables - Banner, AB, etc.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Many analog sensors come with M12 connection and up to now for own uses and not so crutial meassurements I have used non shielded M12...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a quick project to do , I know it is not a good practice , but can you put a shielded 120 ac cable in the same...
Replies
Views
What do most do out there in regards to ethernet cabling? Buy pre-made cable lengths for use in panels? Buy a spool and crimp your own? If you...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you know another brand which makes "power shielded big cables" similar to the below ones? Power cable sold by the meter type...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you know where can we find bigger size Shielded Power Cables (for drives) , similar to the below ? 150 mm2 ? 185 mm2 ? Thank you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom