Accidental Write Protected Channel 1

JPCompounds

I have been working on a SLC 5/04 writing a program along with a touch screen.

Today I got my touch screen program and the preliminary PLC codes loaded. Then I went to get the communications from the HMI to the PLC squared away. I was working on Channel 1 on DH+ and had to find the correct protocals for the PLC to HMI communications on Channel 0.

Well in finally getting the right protocals I accidentally set Channel 1 to WRITE PROCTECTED. Basically I locked myself out of my my own unfinished PLC. I can't do anything.

Help me get my controller back!

J

I may be wrong but...you should be able to power-down and unplug the battery, you will loose the program, but then (with the correct settings) down load the program

Since you have the programs all you have to do is reset the SLC to default configuration and reload. Use the same procedure that you would to clear the memory for a lost password. http://domino.automation.rockwell.com/applications/kb/RAKB.nsf/0/BE3CAFB92000CB6C85256AFB0065D486?OpenDocument

http://domino.automation.rockwell.com/applications/kb/RAKB.nsf/6ead4531e08f2074852569bb007630d5/f136ded23c7f35cd85256afb00620f9e?OpenDocument

OR

Change the write protect and use the other channel to reload the program.