dtl32 and vb.net

mshaw

We are converting over to vb.net from vb. The plc is an AB SLC503. Previous code was using the dtl32.dll and dtl_c_define, dtl_read_w, etc. with buffers for getting the data from the plc. Are there any examples of changing the code to use opcnet.api from using the dtl32.dll? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Similar Topics

We want to control with C# the RSLinx DTL32.dll. I have problems with the DTL_READ_W and DTL_READ_W functions of the RSlinx software...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to read thru DTL32.DLL by name as micrologic5000 Instead of "$N17:0,70,FLOAT,READ,AB:LOCAL,3 ,SLC500,1" To send "...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with dtl32.dll, is it possible to read data by Variables Names I am working with Visual Basic 6, will be happy to get VB6...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to migrate some of our Electronic Overloads off of a Troublesome Devicenet Segment. Is there any documentation confirming the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom