question on rslogix 5k srtp

Well, it actually converts an analog value into a Time Proportional Output, which can potentially have two different time-proportional digital outputs (in a typical application, they might be "Heating" and "Cooling").

To go the other way, you would have to totalize the on-time of a digital input value for a certain period, and then calculate the totalized time / period time to derive the on-time percentage. That can be done with 2 (or 3, for split range) timers. The totalizing timers should be Retentive types, and the cycle timer should be free running.

Similar Topics

Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
So I have a PID loop on an 1756-L61 running V17 software just for background. Also the PID PV is a pressure transmitter and the CV is speed sent...
Replies
Views
Hello Please Help, I want to use a FSC instruction that will scan 20 DINT arrays. If the arrays are greater than 1000 display the value. How do I...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I just joined today. Not sure if this question is in the right place or if anyone has asked it before. I am monitoring a machine from...
Replies
Views
Note, I have NO experience with RSLogix products. Never done anything beyond installing the software for others. Please forgive me for my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom