Quick AB PID Question (RSLogix 5000)

Engineerj22

So I have a PID loop on an 1756-L61 running V17 software just for background.

Also the PID PV is a pressure transmitter and the CV is speed sent to an ABB VFD controlled by 4-20mA output.

My question is that the customer always has the PID in SWM and that sets a value of 15 to the .SO of the PID. The CV low limit is set to 20% and High limit is 100%. Will the 15 put into the .SO in SWM override the 20% CV low limit?

My question is that the customer always has the PID in SWM and that sets a value of 15 to the .SO of the PID. The CV low limit is set to 20% and High limit is 100%. Will the 15 put into the .SO in SWM override the 20% CV low limit?

No. .MINO takes precedence over .SO in setting the .OUT value.