S7 - PID loop quick question

Advanced Forehearth Control

Very precise control is required in the glass container industry for control of glass temperature just prior to forming the bottle or jar etc. It isn't so much about absolute accuracy but more about resolution and stability. The measurements are made using platinum thermocouples (Type R usually) and the very best analogue input modules available.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am attempting to tune a PID loop on a process. The process involves a valve with electronic actuator that has quite a high deadband...
Replies
Views
We have a PID loop at the plant that measures our drum outlet temp. It adjusts a damper to control the temp within the set point. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Has anyone on here used Soft PLC brand PLCs? I've just now started doing PLC programming and I am totally stuck on trying to make a PID...
Replies
Views
Hello and thanks for reading my question/problem. I am working on an a application where I have a servo controlled gate that allows product (dry)...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to figure out the best way to control a system I am working on. I have 2 bags of peanuts being lifted up by hoist. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom