Controllogix PID

pauly

When Using The Pid Function In Controllogix, Do I Set The Unscaled Min And Max, And The Engineering Min And Max To The Same Values As The Engineering Min And Max On The Analogue I/p Card?

You can set the same

PV unscaled maximum Enter a maximum PV value (.MAXI) that equals the maximum unscaled value received from the analog input channel for the PV value.
PV unscaled minimum Enter a minimum PV value (.MINI) that equals the minimum unscaled value received from the analog input channel for the PV value.
PV engineering units maximum Enter the maximum engineering units corresponding to .MAXI (.MAXS)
PV engineering units minimum Enter the minimum engineering units corresponding to .MINI (.MINS)

this you can find it in the Help in RS 5k

Similar Topics

Morning all, Could anyone shed some light on whats happening with my PID Loop? On our plant we have a 'fast ramp' on the PID Instruction done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PID that I am using for an oxygen valve that regulates the pressure. Often when the header pressure is too low, the output will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a pump that has operational limits 15-100% Speed (9-60Hz). 1. On the PID instruction would you limit (.MINO=15% and...
Replies
Views
Why is my PID .PV (Process Variable) getting continually overwritten with some strange value every time the rung my PID Instruction is on goes...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a PID which I limit at MINO = 25% and MAXO = 100%. When the PID runs for the first time it takes time to start reacting at 25+%...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom