Contrologix system variables

The processor clock breaks down time all the way down to microseconds. You could use the microsecond DINT bits for a flasher or use a periodic task.

Beyond that I am not aware of specific flash bits like the SLC 500 has. Typically I have just used a timer on delay with a GEQ instruction. Not as accurate as the periodic task, but for a flasher, accuracy was not usually a big concern.

OG

Similar Topics

I received a call very early this Tuesday morning from the plant. A filler wouldn't go into CIP mode. Tried going on-line from home and found that...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the possibility of using messages instructions to communicate between: PLC5/80E Series D - CE Water Mark...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom