Category 4 Safety circuits

I am unsure about the guidelines used in Canada but hope what I have attached is useful for a reference.:nodi:

regards

Sherine T.

Sil 3 and Category 4 are not necessarily directly related. The company that published the brochure in the link (Riesse Electronics) are way off base with the statements they have made. I have nit the time to explain it at present but sometimes published inforamtion is just dead wrong.
Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

Hello Im an Controls Engineer that has been asked to supervise some projects. Im new into this and suddenly everybody is talking about risk...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I need to revisit electrical safety in our plant. I understand that Category 0 is longer in play , correct ? So it is only...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, My client has a machine with a driver Kinetix 2000, it has 2 servomotors, and he needs to install a category 3 circuit, but in the...
Replies
Views
A gentleman I work with has come up with the attached circuit for safety doors. He is arguing that it is safety category 4, and I am in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom