S7 analog inouts - easy ?

PLCKeef

Hi all
I have just started using an S7 313C with some on board analog inputs , is there any easier way to program these analog inputs .
It used to be so easy under S5 using the integral function blocks FB250 and FB251. At the moment I'm Loading the PIW and doing all the scaling myself etc.
So my question is , are there any System blocks that do all the scaling etc for S7 ?

Or you could write your own if you have a common type of scaling. For example, the majority of variables I use are scaled 0-10000 so I have my own scaling block that just performs this scaling. It saves processing time (compared to FC105) as I don't have to pass more parameters than neccessary to the block every time I call it.

Similar Topics

Hi All, just wondering if anyone knows what pins I have to hook my 0 - 10 volt signal on a allen bradley ultra 3000 2098 drive. Thanks
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom