1771-noc

jtorres2_77

Hello everone. I have a 1771-noc high resolution isolated analog card. I am trying to test the outputs of the card to see if they are functional. I have downloaded the manual from rockwells websight. I have very little knowledge about plc programming and am having trouble trying to create the sample problem using plc 5 in the manuel. I do not unerstand the BTR and the BTW functions. Please help or advice.

PS: I know I need to sign up yo take programming classes.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to do some scaling for my PID output that I had just programmed and am having issues getting the analog output card (1771-NOC/A) to...
Replies
Views
The mill is down and I cant figure this out!! lucky me. It appears that a 1771 NOC analog card has faulted in some way. I cannot get the card to...
Replies
Views
We have an Allen Bradley PLC5 40/E processor that faulted and we could not reset the fault. We are using RSLogic5 software. Until this point...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC5/40C with a 1771-NOC-A Analog Output Card connected to a 1771-RTP4 Terminal base. The problem is, we are having a problem changing...
Replies
Views
Preface: Kinda long, so I made section titles Intro: I just want to see if anyone here has seen anything similar. A PLC5-40 series C enhanced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom