Quantum 140NOE771-11 IP problems

Radders

I have a problem with a Quantum 434 PLc that when the power is interupted, and then regained, the NOE711-11 loses its IP and assumes a new IP already used on the subnet. There is no DHCP server and all IP's are static. The Schneider FDR is not configured on any of the NOE cards and the IP is set via the Configuration Extension on the PLC.

This is one PLC on a network on 40, which allows fails to the same IP address each time there is a significant power loss, thus causing the NOE to go offline due to the IP address already being used. Has anyone experienced this???

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Mostly new to this stuff so I apologize if I'm not following proper format. I have 3 working CPU133 /3s. There is a desktop with a...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Main rack contained power supply 140cps52400 and 140cpu43412A and RIO HEAD 140CRP93100 in addition to another I/o cards . Another remote rack...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom