S5-115H Redundancy

vordhi

Hi,

We have s5-115h Siemens plc,which is frequently changing over from primary to standby without any apparent error or reason. Any ideas to troubleshoot is appreciated.

Dear Vordhi

I need your help. I have to do a backup from a S5-115H. It´s an old plc but it´s still running.
I can not do test.
I have S5 v7.22 but I have read that I need COM-115H.
I have experience with S5-105U.

Maybe you can give me some instructions and software necesary to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Moises Moreno
[email protected]

Dear Vordhi

I need your help. I have to do a backup from a S5-115H. It´s an old plc but it´s still running.
I can not do test.
I have S5 v7.22 but I have read that I need COM-115H.
I have experience with S5-105U.

Maybe you can give me some instructions and software necesary to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Moises Moreno
[email protected]

S5-H systems are not very common.
You could try to ask the German guys here:
http://www.sps-forum.de/simatic/prefix-1/?prefixid=1

English (or German) will be OK.

Kalle