Ethernet setting for SIEMENS?

Watt

Do you know about Ethernet setting for SIEMENS?

:Computer1>>>>
Hub>>>>>>>PLC<CPU314+Ethernet module>
:Computer2>>>>

how to configuring this system?

because now we can set only one computer for connect with PLC ,can be communicate. when we connect 2 computer toPLC it same just one computer can communicate.
someone know this?
please advise Me

Regard

Watt

I think you have to connect both the PC's to Ehternet Hub and PLC's

CP also to the same Ethernet hub. Each node will have its own IP address and all can talk to each other.

Hi Watt

Why use a hub and not a switch ?
A switch can sort out some of the potential problems automatically.

Be sure that all the ethernet nodes are in the same subnet.
For example
Computer 1: 192.168.0.1
Computer 2: 192.168.0.2
PLC: 192.168.0.3

When everything is connected, try to PING:
From computer 1 to computer 2.
From computer 1 to PLC.
From computer 2 to computer 1.
From computer 2 to PLC.
This can aid you in locating where the connection is lost.

By the way,
what is the software that is connecting to the PLC ?

If it uses configured connections, then be sure to have defined and downloaded the configuration to the PLC.

If it is basically the same HMI program, or something like that, you must still configure unique IP addresses for each HMI.

at the moment we set IP of each unitnot same IP.but subnet it same
OK
computer1 :192.168.0.1
computer2 :192.168.0.2
PLC :192.168.0.3

we ping From computer 1 to computer 2.>>OK
From computer 1 to PLC. >>OK
From computer 2 to computer 1.>>OK
From computer 2 to PLC. >>OK

We use RS view for connect this system.
but problem is when we use Simatic software online this PLC from computer1,computer2 in the same time. we cant do this but other plant in our factory can do this.
RSview it same can not do in the same time from 2 computer.

Hi Watt.

You may be running out of connection resources in the PLC.
I dont know if RSViews connection type is "OP" or "S7".
In the communication properties of the CPU, try to manually reserve 2 OP connections or 2 S7 connections.

What CPU type is it exactly ?

Hi Watt.
If you are connecting to PLC with 2 computers and a PG via Ethernet CP there is no enough connection resources in CPU if they are set to default values. I suggest you to remove resorce reservation for S7 standard communication as in attached image. Connections to the CPU via CP appear as other communication in the CPU, so this reservation is not needed.