Trouble setting up generic ethernet module for Yaskawa GA800

NGCPLC

Hello,
We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01.

All of the settings appear correct on the drive and in the module properties as per these Yaskawa guidelines:
Comm Format: Data-INT
Input: Assembly Instance 151 Size 4 (16-bit)
Output: Assembly Instance 101 Size 4 (16-bit)
RPI: 500.0 ms

Note: we are using these "Vendor Specific" assemblies because we need to bring in the output current. Output current is not available in the basic assemblies.

The drive shows up in RSLinx fine. My CPU (1756-L61) will attempt to connect to the module but is shuts it down and gives a module fault.

The Fault: (Code 16#0114) Electronic Keying Mismatch: Electronic keying product code and/or vendor ID Mismatch.

There are (3) other GA800 modules in this program with the exact same settings and they all work fine. They are smaller drives with a slightly earlier version of the ethernet option card (ver. 1.10). The new drive has version 1.12 ethernet option card model #SI-EN3.

The ethernet modules on the other (3) drives were created on Logix Ver. 16 and this program was later converted to ver. 20. I am not sure if Ver. 20 is just a quirky version that doesn't play well with this.

Yaskawa's recommendation was to delete and re-add or try matching the gateway 3rd octet to the 3rd octet in the IP address. They say usually only the fist 2 octets need to match but sometimes the third needs to as well.

Does anyone else have any tricks to get these to work?

Thanks