Rs Logix 5

alanc5

JUST A QUICK QUESTION. I JUST INSTALLED THE LATEST AND GREATEST COPY OF RS LOGIX 5 (5.50) AND THE UPDATE TIME IS EXTREMELY SLOW. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY? AND IS THERE ANY THING I CAN DO TO SPEED IT UP WITHOUT COMPROMISING ITS FUNCTIONALITY?

I loaded ver 5.50 a couple of days ago and had a lot of trouble loading it. Previous versions just loaded and overwrote the old versions, however 5.50 would not load until I manualy deleted all the old files. You might try to delete the RS files and reload it. Just a thought.

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
I’ve been tasked with extracting PLC (logix 5572) realtime data, storing it in a database (anything compatible with our data) and displaying it in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom