Logix 5572 to database to PowerBi

Hadix

I’ve been tasked with extracting PLC (logix 5572) realtime data, storing it in a database (anything compatible with our data) and displaying it in a PowerBI. I haven’t got a lot of experience with SQL and setting this up from scratch.

I understand that there will have to be some sort of middle man between the PLC and SQL to format the PLC data so it’s readable from SQL. Then from there I can query the data from PowerBI (or some other data visualization software).
Could you help me with anything in this project!

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
So I have this new project of establishing comms between these 2 plcs. The ML110 is on a machine that tests parts at a specific temp based on part...
Replies
Views
Dear expert, Rslogix cpu 5572 is run mode and cpu display showing I/O fault. Also i observed analog input card ok indication led is green...
Replies
Views
hi all, I have a customer who has a A-B PLC 1756-L72 (ControlLogix 5572) Controller. He support only Ethernet but my device can only go...
Replies
Views
We just got a newly installed Logix 5572 and when I went to log on I noticed that it does not have the usual 232 serial port for DH, but a USB. WE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom