S7 MMC Size

aprilchu

Does anyone know the size of Siemens MMC ? i just know the minimum sixe is 64kB~ and the maximum is 8MB. How many memory size between 64k and 8M ?
Also, any website or data sheet for Siemens MMC~

Thanks.

April

Mmc

It very depends on what you have. Relax open siemens page, there is all information and seek possibilities. Just sit in chair, relax and start. It takes time.

Ramunas

Hello aprilchu;

Extract from manual Technical data of CPU31xC.pdf, from Siemens' website:

Siemens_MMC.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

ramaslabas said:
It very depends on what you have. Relax open siemens page, there is all information and seek possibilities. Just sit in chair, relax and start. It takes time.

Ramunas

:D :D :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't help get Frankie goes to Hollywood in my head reading this reply.

Oh hang on... :eek:

I hate Frankie goes to Hollywood :mad:

Paddy goes to Hollyhead was much better..(y)