S7-1500 Read MMC Directory

JasonWade

Is there a way in the S7-1500 to read the contents of a directory on the Memory Card?

I'm using the web browser to 'upload' .csv files to the Memory Card, they land in the directory 'UserFiles' on the card. The PLC can then read and extract the csv data. My problem is that the PLC has no way to know what the filename is, so it must be pre-determined. I'd like to remove this limitation and show on an HMI a list of all of the available files.

I'm on TIA 17 and have a 1515TF processor.

Thanks!

Just throwing out an idea - use the same file name for all uploads but include the required file name in the csv file so the plc creates the file and copies the data to it, the plc can then maintain a list of the file names.

Just throwing out an idea - use the same file name for all uploads but include the required file name in the csv file so the plc creates the file and copies the data to it, the plc can then maintain a list of the file names.

If I can't find a way to read all the filenames, this may be my only option. Thanks!