mitsubishi a1sh write mode

how exactly you are conencting? SC-09 to CPU port or...?
what port is on your PC side? COM1?
are you sure you actually connect and go online?
ou can check (and change if needed) connection settings under
online menu, Transfer Setup. There is button to test connection.

panic,

i'm connected with an sc-09 and com1.everything is ok with my connection, i can go online no problem.i just can't seem to get into write mode, the option is greyed out.i checked the mem protect switch on the cpu,option settings in gx dev are ok,i do a verify before trying to go in write mode and still nothing.i'm starting to wonder if the version of gx that i have is limited to read only.

cheers

i figured it out.when the software was installed they installed it so no program editing is possible.this is a great safety feature for maintenance departements.i just reinstalled and all is well.
cheers