Omron CS1H

cjh

Does anyone know what the maximum limit of I/O is for the Omron CS1H-CPU67? I think it is 10,240 (5120 local and 5120 remote) but having a hard time finding this spelled out explicitly.

Thanks.

cjh,

The CS1H-CPU67 can have 5,120 local I/O on up to 7 expansion racks. However you can network the processor and have up to 16 networks (controller link, Sysbus, Profi bus, Compo Bus/S or Device Net) off of each CPU. If memory serves me correctly the total I/O is close to 80,000 I/O. 32,000 on Device Net alone, this I am sure of.

Mike

Similar Topics

Hi Everybody, I am using Omron CS1H CPU in one of my project. There are five machines using same CPU, same program and same design ( meaning 5...
Replies
Views
We have 2 same machines ,The PLC is omron CS1H-H ,CS1W-MC421,One machine the cpu broken ,Then I replace a new cpu module,use the CX-programer and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom