Help me for OMRON CS1H-H ,Thanks !

szzlz

We have 2 same machines ,The PLC is omron CS1H-H ,CS1W-MC421,One machine the cpu broken ,Then I replace a new cpu module,use the CX-programer and CX-Motion software upload the programe from the other machine ,then download to the new PLC,but finish the operater ,the machine still can not run ok, the motion can not run ok,
so I want to know what shold I do for the new PLC ?
Is there any other config should to setup ?
Thank you !

I do not do motion but my understing is that you will probably need CX-One which has the motion control software included. Probably have to upload and download software from and to the module.
Someone will probably come along and reply who knows better.

Make sure that you save all the D and CIO memory area values and transfer them to the new plc. Much of the setup for the modules are stored in these memory areas.

Hope this will help.