Omron analog card help

Skippi1983

We have an omron CJ2M-CPU12 PLC that we are having issues with an AD04U analog card. it is connected to a K type thermocouple sensor. The card is not seeing the sensor and not reading sensor. Our maintenance team changed the sensor out with a new one and also changed the analog card. Same results. We thought maybe the output card that the analog card was connected to had a faulty connection to the card. So we changed the output card with a new one with the same results. We are getting all these errors in IO table for the analog card settings. We have researched and can not find an issue. Maintenance has even tried changing out the PLC. Same results. All the original equipment is reinstalled but not running. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you verified that the sensor is putting out a signal? I assume the thermocouple is not wired directly to the card and there is indeed a transmitter between it and the card? Was it working and suddenly stopped?

I believe the inputs to be universal, and can directly accept the T/C leads. Unused inputs should be shorted. Inputs must be configured and have min/max scaling. Omron says: "Do not connect a Relay Contact Output Unit in the same CPU Rack or Expansion Rack as the CJ1W-PH41U Isolated-type Universal Input Unit."
And yes, as mylespetro asked, what is the millivolt reading you are getting at the terminals?

i have the software and did a new program setup using your cpu and card.
Has the unit number been set on the new card?
are you setting the card parameters up in the ladder logic or did the parameter words get set in the plc software?
james