Analog Output Trouble in Omron CP1H PLC

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Hope you and your family are safe in this Covin-19 Pandemic.

One of my client have a machine in their ceramic industry which has Omron PLC System.

Here I am describing the PLC Hardware Structure.

(CP1H-X40-DT1-D-SC) + (CP1W-40EDT) + (CP1W-DA041)

CP1H-X40-DT1-D-SC (Main CPU Unit)

CP1W-40EDT (First Expansion Module, on right side of the CPU)

CP1W-DA041 (Second Expansion Module on right side of the CP1W-40EDT)

Client shutdown the machine before a month due to Corona Pandemic, and today restarted the machine.

Now the problem at the restart of machine...

Analog Output of 0-10V DC are not sourcing from the attached analog output module for any of channels. (Used to control speed of AC Drive)

We have checked the program, and verify that the program is moving the value in analog output register address, but still no output signal at the module.(Checked Using Multimeter)

We have same machine at another factory so we have tried to replace the all 2 expansion module and observed that the first Digital Module is Working properly but only last analog output module is getting problem again.

I don't know much about OMRON PLC Programming so seeking for the help regarding this.

OEM have moved the data in CIO 106 for generating analog output, as well OEM has move #8099 in CIO 104 and CIO 105 at the first scan of program.

I don't know very much about this programming, that's why i refer some manuals but didn't succeed yet.

Kindly help me out if possible...

I have attached backup of program as well for reference...

Thanks...