PanelView Plus Alarm Acknowledgement

danny.michael

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am currently developing an control system that will include five PanelView 1500 Plus terminals. All of the PanelViews will be running the same application. When an alarm is acknowledged from one of the terminals, I want to automatically acknowledge the same alarm on the other four. What is the best way to accomplish this?

The controller is a 1756-L62 communicating with the PanelViews via Ethernet. The PanelView application is developed in Studio 4.0. There are nearly 1000 alarms in the application.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Thats a lot of alarms...

I'm sure there are better ways, but 'bit mapping' in the PLC, then that bit would alarm on all the PV the same and acknowledge the same, but thats still a lot of tags..I feel for ya