Modicon - CPU984-485E with Concept

Dan_B

I have presently a project using a processor 984-485E. Can I connect to it and program it using Concept?

Thanks
Dan

The 984-485E processor can only be programmed with the 984 Ladder Logic editor of Concept.

But, I don't think you will be to connect as I am not sure Concept has the correct driver for a 485E.

It looks like the choice for 984-485E doesn't exist in Concept. I was thinking that maybe there is an update for this CPU that you can install extra.
As a matter of fact, I can connect with the PLC but I can only upload the program and all the word registers are replaced with "????".

Thank you
Dan

Concept can only do:

Momentum
Compact 258 and above CPU
Quantum
Atrium (the PC card PLC)

It can't do:
Micro
any of the 385/485/685/785 series
Compact below 258
and anything older, like the old 984A/B/X machines.