Old panview 550

When I try to download my panelbuiler.PVA application the downloading stops at "checking operator terminal for compatiblity" and the error I get is "Error (4005): File is not compatible with terminal".

I know u have to use "save as". I know it has to be a .PVA.

This panelview 550 looks ancient. The firmware is v1.07.

The version of panelbuilder I am using is 3.81.

I seacher rockwells website for the error 4005 and files not being compatible but I did not come up with anything.

Any ideas?

When you select the Terminal Type in PanelBuilder32, you designate which firmware revision your terminal has, so that PanelBuilder can allow or disallow features and make sure the actual terminal supports the feature set and memory size you're going to load into it.

You might have to click the "Catalog and Revision Numbers" button in that window to see the whole dialog. What you want is the "1.04 - 1.xx" firmware range, and of course the correct terminal part number.

pb32_terminaltype.GIF

Thomas Franklin said:
When I try to download my panelbuiler.PVA application the downloading stops at "checking operator terminal for compatiblity" and the error I get is "Error (4005): File is not compatible with terminal".

I know u have to use "save as". I know it has to be a .PVA.

This panelview 550 looks ancient. The firmware is v1.07.

The version of panelbuilder I am using is 3.81.

I seacher rockwells website for the error 4005 and files not being compatible but I did not come up with anything.

Any ideas?

There is a selection in PB32 where you can set the firmware version of the PV in Application Settings---> Catalog & Revision #s

Ian