Cant figure this out

jebr2121

This is simple to most i'm sure, but when I think i've got it, i find a flaw. I want p-9 to have priority over p-14. But if p-9 doesen't see anything for x seconds release p-14 only if anything is present at pe-2. If it does release p-14 and it doesn't see product for x seconds or it's set run time expires it will return to p-9.

Similar Topics

I'm going to try to ask this question again, I think brought this up a few months ago maybe? Anyways, I have a (3) analog inputs going into a...
Replies
Views
this is my first time posting usally you guys already have a thread with my answer. I have a 1761 net ini ser D im trying to connect using a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Haven't much experience with Logix500 and something I need to do which would be fairly straightforward in Logix5000 is rather difficult...
Replies
Views
I have CLX 5561 that has some inputs that are dropping out and I cant figure out why. I have a counter to catch them dropping out and also a timer...
Replies
Views
I have a sysmac omron plc C200H CPU01,only the power led is ON,using CX-ONE programmer software, and connecting to the plc via Host link LK202-V1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom