Omron Zen

lonchr

I'm currently taking a PLC class which we use RSLogix500. I have my first project at work and its a Omron Zen. The 2 have different symbols and language styles. Could anyone point me to a website that can help me with the Zen language.

Thanks
FLO

The ZEN is a pretty simple Smart Relay style. Read the manual thoroughly. It is very simple to program from the front or there is a set of software and cable you can buy. There is no online programming.

The software is inexpensive and probably the easiest way to learn.

Similar Topics

I am very new so I will try to give as much information as possible. I cannot get a Prolific PL-2303TA USB to RS232 to connect to an Omron ZEN...
Replies
Views
Hi, after 30 years involved with automation I'm actually writing my first PLC program and am struggling a fair bit. My background is mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am setting a system up as per the attached picture, 5 inputs that are always present. These are sensors I have in an injection mould, if...
Replies
Views
Hello all, new on here, and relatively new to plc programming. I am trying to write a program which counts as it receives a cycle end input, and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write a program for a omron zen plc. 1st light on for 30 sec 2nd light on for 12 sec 3rd light on for 3 sec then start all over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom