The "Strong of FX""

quang120983

last day.... iwas in logo!230rc ,,,u have heart....Now in FX mithsubishi... some one said : FX s stronger ... but what does???? u can show me Example ,
Thank a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Different PLC

What someone probably meant by saying that FX is stronger is that it has more processingpower and/or memory capacity.

I think that it also has integrated speedcounters on some of the digital inputs etc.

But I can't really tell what you are asking, since I don't know the background.

Then there is of course the subject of brand, some prefere Siemens, others Mitsubishi and yet others prefere one of the other hundreds of brands of PLC.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have been in maintenance at my plant for 5 years now & progressed through the tiers to become a controls tech through several Allen...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, hope everyone is doing well. I have a mill cutter application which mills into our iron casting part. I am using duct hose...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have an application where I shine a light into one end of a cylinder and there are two holes drilled onto the main body of the...
Replies
Views
Hello! Anyone worked Armstrong VFD.I am unable to find which connection can be used to local/remote or Hand/Auto? Reference Manual...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! I suspect that the question in the title has been answered long ago. However, I would appreciate very much your comments. One...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom