Step7 PLCSim

Terra70

Hi, I’m new in the Siemens world and have run into a small "problem" with the PLCSim. How do i access an DB, witch text should bee in the data type text window? (as IB for Input Byte)

Terra70 said:
Hi, I’m new in the Siemens world and have run into a small "problem" with the PLCSim. How do i access an DB, witch text should bee in the data type text window? (as IB for Input Byte)

you can use DBX.DBBX instead of IBX for the byte in the DB

another way is to go online in step7 with plcsim and open the DB, this way you can see all actual values..

Similar Topics

Hi! I have just recorded an event list with PLCSIM. Does anyone know the meaning of the numbers present into the first column of thet file? I mean...
Replies
Views
How to simulate 2 cpu using Step7 plcsim i tried with no success i followed this guide here...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if there any way for monitoring symbols or memory bits/bytes/words in a trend view in either Step7 or PLCSIM? It looks like I can...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I have worked with S7-200 processors and some from AB. Now I want to learn S7-300 and I would like to know what version of PLCSIM can be...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom