omron nc113 program

Like BobB indicated, we really need the complete part number of the module to be of much assistance.

Also the part number of your processor (cpu) would help.

And what programming software you are using.

The more information you can supply, the more accurate the replies will be.

i'm new to omron. i tried some of the examples but still confused. i must of missed the setup part. how does it know where the nc113 card is at.

The NC113 is a special I/O module. It's addressing is determined by the setting of the Node No. rotary switches on the front of the module.

You will need to setup the module for your application. Section 3 and 4 of the manual should help. Most of the module setup can be done in the I/O Table and Unit Setup in CX-Programmer. You will need to be in Stop/Program mode to download/transfer settings to the module.

Hope this will help.

is there an example of one that is already setup. also is this normal for the nc113 to be blinking on the "x" . i checked the error and it is vague. the "run" is lit and the "erc" is lit. i check the unit with and with out any program in it.

From the Troubleshooting section in the manual (see below) the module parameters (setup) is not correct or has been corrupted.

You will need to work through the Unit Setup in CX-Programmer to resolve the problem. I do not have any examples of a correct unit setup.

CJ1W-NC113_Error_Indicators.jpg