Seimens PLC S7-200

Which software is used for S7-200 PLC programming? What is the name of port interface to connect PC with PLC processor and from where in can purchase this software and port interface device?

zafar choudhary said:
Which software is used for S7-200 PLC programming? What is the name of port interface to connect PC with PLC processor and from where in can purchase this software and port interface device?

he software is call "S7-MICROWIN"
i don't know the name of interface
but you can purchase the both in siemens dealer

Communications is done using the PPI protocol with a Siemens specific cable. The cables are available from your Siemens distributor in USB and Serial versions. You can get cables for PPI only or Cables to talk PPI (S7-200), MPI (S7-300 Standard) and ProfiBus(S7-300 Standard). The combined cable is well worth the extra $$ if you use both lines.

If you are using only one plc with PC you may use RS485 to RS 232 converter selectable (2 wire/4 wire and baud rate 9600 b/s)

ggchavhan said:
If you are using only one plc with PC you may use RS485 to RS 232 converter selectable (2 wire/4 wire and baud rate 9600 b/s)

Sorry, can you explain more ?

thanks you

Jef

S7-200

I have a simulator tool for testing your mwp projects made in Microwin, if u're interested, please give me a mailadres.

For downloading to an S7-200 cpu u need a converter serial/PPI
RS232/RS485. If u want to do it with a standard PC. But we do it with a CP5611 card that u can configure for profibus, mpi or ppi.

The Software is S7-MICROWIN AND THE PORT OF THE PC WHERE U CAN CONNECT THE PLC IS EITHER COM1 COM2.
YOU CAN BUY THIS AT A DESIGNATED SIEMENS PLC DISTRIBUTORS.

SET-CSG

PLC Analogue module

Hello
I am user of Seimen PLC S7-200. Two A/D modules 6ES72310HC210XA0 are used with my PLC. I am facing problem with analog signals. All analogue displays on TD200C screen are showing wrong indications. For example, in field pressure is 3bar but screen shows 23456.33. some inputs are flactuaing in different range. All Fed ranges of pressure sensors are OK in PLC as per given sensors. Would any body guide me to solve this problem?
Best regards
Zafar Ch

zafar choudhary said:
Hello
I am user of Seimen PLC S7-200. Two A/D modules 6ES72310HC210XA0 are used with my PLC. I am facing problem with analog signals. All analogue displays on TD200C screen are showing wrong indications. For example, in field pressure is 3bar but screen shows 23456.33. some inputs are flactuaing in different range. All Fed ranges of pressure sensors are OK in PLC as per given sensors. Would any body guide me to solve this problem?
Best regards
Zafar Ch
PLC reads the analog values in word format:
0/32,000 for unipolar values (typical)
-32,000/+32,000 for bipolar values (typical)
so you cann't display direct the AIWxx. you have to scale it's value for you transmiter and then move it to VWxx (display it).