Drinks machine help

CIVILIZATION

I'm having difficulty with the ladsim program. In particular I find the drinks machine quite hard. I can't seem to get the drinks to fall out at different time, when I put the coin in they seem to all come out. So can anyone help me in finding the solution to this problem?

Post your logic here. Someone will help steer you in the right direction. It sounds like you forgot to include logic to turn off the output that controls dispensing the cans. You turned it on when the customer inserted a coin and pressed a flavor selection, but what turns it off?

Also let us know where this drink machine is located... ;)

Sounds like a great value for the consumer!... :p

beerchug

-Eric

Drink? Coffee,Juice,Tea,Alcohol,....

If you post more detail ,You will get several answer here.
May I know ..Which kind of liquid of your's drink machine.
The process run in Single flow or multiple flow..
I can give some example to you .

platootod :rolleyes:

Platootod,

CIVILIZATION is not writing a control program for a real machine. LADSIM is a PLC simulation package. Check it out here:

http://www.bytronic.net/ladsim.htm

You can download a crippleware (evaluation) version of it that will run for 20 minutes at a time and doesn't allow you to save your work. The drinks machine is one of the built-in examples.