Write Tags In A Panelview!???

nesppi

Hi everybody!!!
Does anybody know how to "refresh" the address written by a panelview in a SLC500 if there is not change from the panelView?
I have read that the terminal writes information to the processor only when a change of state occurs.. but... If it is not changed and the values are written in the panelview?
do you know what I mean???
Thank you very much in advance...
Greetings

The numbers shown in a Panelview "typically" are those read from the PLC. they won't change unless an operator (for an 'input' type control) enters a new value at which time it should be automatically written to the PLC. There are provisions, if chosen on power up, for the Panelview to write default or retained values into the PLC. I don't know if there are any others.

Thanks for the answers... so, there is not another possibility to write each "period" in the memory positions of the PLC?....
Greetings