MP270 Touch Input Calibration

aosis

Have anyone experienced MP270B touch screen input way off target? Siemens advised me to recalibrate input by pointing stylus to the crosses (step-by-step guide on screen). This should have solved the issue. But the problem i have is, the crosses in calibration mode kept repeating itself where it seemed pointless to continue with calibration.

Can anyone confirm that this is manufacturing fault?

Mistake here is we didnt manage to test the system before delivery. And the plant took more than a year to commission. Siemens won't replace as warranty. Damn!

aosis said:
... the crosses in calibration mode kept repeating itself where it seemed pointless to continue with calibration.
You mean that the calibration itself never completes succesfully ?
It sounds like a defect in the system software on the panel. You can try to download the latest firmware image to the panel and see if it resolves the problem.

oh no ... i hope this helps, thanks. but i dont know when i can test it again. the panel is in another country ...