Need AB IFM wire diagrams

averytc

I need wire diagrams for 1492-IFM20F-F120A-2 & 1492-IFM20F-F120-2. I have gone to the AB website & called tech-support. Their website and email are having probems, so at the moment I can't get any good diagrams. The ones that come with the IFMs are junk, and I'm hoping one of you may have the PDF already downloaded.

Thanks

Thanks Mickey. That's what they send with the IFMs. It looks simple enough, but we are still having problems. The AB guy said there is a better one online, but their system is down. When it comes back up he is going to email them to me, but I think I'll call back and get the numbers.

tbode, did you try to attach a link or file with your post?

Thanks for the quick replies.

Thanks for everyones help. I was able to get the I/O configuration tool to work finaly. Attached is one of the diagrams. The other gave me a size error when I tried to attach it.

I have all of the 1746, 1756, 1762, 1764 and 1769 IFM wiring diagrams saved on my hard drive. If you will PM me the IFM to I/O module combos you are having trouble generating, I will be happy to send them to you.

Thank you for the offer. I have requested the AB Product Selection Toolbox software you mentioned above.