5pumps_rotate

tulip

I wrote this subject before but I could not find satisfy example.I want to a project.I have got 5 pumps.I want to operate these pumps by rotational according to operating hours at automatic mode.Pump selection will depend to me that is ;single,double,3 and 4..Let us suppose,double pumps work after 200 hours pumps will stop and the other double pumps will operate..like this.Please help to me .Thanks

Let me tell my understanding:

There are 5 pumps namely A,B,C,D and E...The operating hrs is fixed and let us say 200hrs...The choice of "No. of pumps" is with the operator...whether it may be single, double, triple or 4 or all...Correct?? The next thing is suppose the operator selects double...then first A & B will start and run for 200hrs and after 200hrs C & D will run for 200hrs (of course A & B will stop) and then E and A will run for 200hrs and the sequence B & C will continue...Am I correct in understanding the problem?? Then we can build the logic..
bye

that is all but this is not very simple for me.I am looking for a template because acceptance time by customer is very short...

are these pumps expected to stop after the preset time, or are you saying that when they restast after a stop, the shorterst run motors (number of motors decided by operator) will start.

What about after a drive has been replaced, I suppose you are looking at averaging out rather than shortest run??

The spec is very woolly.

Start/stop of pumps should be done the correct (but troublesome) way:

- start pump n
- wait some time and check that pump started, if not, stop that pump and start next one
- stop pump n, and start pump n+1

etc.
etc.