WINCC Web Navigator through telephone modems

Dear All,

I want to communicate two PCs using telephone modems(115Kpbs) in WIN-XP plotform.

I could able to dial the other phone number through dial up modem connection. But i could not able to see the files in the other PC viceversa.
Is there any standard procedure in WIN-XP?

Basically i want to communicate both PCs for WINCC Web Navigator Purpose.

or is there any procedure to communicate WINCC through WINCC web Navigator client through telephone modems?

Please help...

Thanks and Regards,
Apparao.M

Similar Topics

I am using WinCC Web Navigator V7.5. Is there any C or VB Script that can be used to check when a user logs out and then use this event to login a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a WinCC Server with WinCC v7.3 that we have upgraded to WinCC v7.4. Also the WinCC Web Navigator Server has been upgraded by doing...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have 2 WinCC Servers with approx. 30 Web Navigator users. 3 Web Navigators are used for Andon screens. How did we do this... by connecting...
Replies
Views
I want to use wincc web navigator. How can I connect the scada station to internet if I use ethernet network card to connect the station to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've strange question. In our factory there is a pc with wincc scada web navigator server which is connected to internet , thus I can watch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom