RSView remote station

harrisoncw

Good day all

I am running RSView 32 v6.3.17 and have had problems with one of the existing remote clients. I set up a new pc and installed the software successfully through the network. Now while setting up the station, I get a message "The remote server, 172.20.19.220, does not have access to this machine." I have searched all help files and I am now lost.

Any help will be appreciated.

Let's see... Just quickly, how about:

1) Can you ping both computers from each other?
2) Firewall settings?

Similar Topics

I have studio running on a server and my full client licsense resides on that server. What I am needing to know is how you keep the client...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts We are using 4 Rsview stations communicating with redundant contrologix having rev 13 on a LAN. We need help in following 4...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom